We are happy to offer you vegetarian meal services while you attend the 61st General Conference Session in St. Louis.
- Daily lunches will be served starting Monday, June 6, 2022 through June 11, 2022
- Dinner will be served on Sunday, June 5, 2022 and Friday and Sabbath evenings, June 10 and June 11, 2022
- Meals are $27.00 per person
- Online meal ticket sales will close on June 11, 2022
- A limited number of meal tickets will be available for purchase on-site, but pre-purchase is strongly recommended.
- All meal ticket sales are final. No refunds. You may return to the website if you need to add meals after finalizing your purchase.
- Children under the age of four do not need a meal ticket. They will be allowed to eat from the plate of the parent.
- The America’s Center Convention Complex has exclusive catering. This means that Session Management is unable to accept requests for meal service from private vendors.